Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Option 1: Develop an all weather road network
- Good for businesses and jobs.
- Good for rural Uganda and the country as a whole to increase its overall development.
- It would perhaps be best to do other things first, this doesn't seem like a good use of money at this stage in the country's development.
Option 2: Create a national farm advisory service
- Overall socially and economically good.
- Although it could mean problems for the environment, but it could mean more sustainability.
- Other things may also need to be done in order to make this approach work best.
Option 3: Build rural health clinics
- Overall it would be great for rural areas and it would boost the economy and living standards of the country.
- Although there are some major concerns as to whether or not the scheme would be possible with Uganda's current level of development.
- The country may have to encourage skilled workers into the country.
Option 4: Provide safe piped water for all
- Overall the main improvement will be in the health of the population and the length of time they can work.
- Again this would be a useful thing to have but perhaps as a more gradual change as the country develops rather than before hand.
Option 5: Develop rural electricity sources
- Would mainly benefit businesses and people's standard of living.
- However the scheme would be very expensive.
- In addition to this other things may need to be done before the scheme is implemented to ensure that everyone benefits
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview