Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
Name the Managers and Trainers at your Restaurant.
Winston McQuitery GM, Pat Leavitt Director of Cafe, Winston McQuitery Director of Guest Service, Melvin Clark Director of Hospitality, Mike Harvey Chef, Luke Walker Sous Chef.
Trainers: Bruce Byrd, Kahlee Salter, Vy Tran, Tammy Bogard, Olivia Deering, Lisa Rehl, Shaundale Jerido, Samantha Lee.
What collage and professional football teams did Bob Baumhower play for?
- College University of Alabama
- Professional with the Maimi Dolphins
What is your Job? Managers Job? Your Mission?
To make sure all the needs of the guests are taken care of. The manager is there to make sure i am taking care of the guest to the best of my ability. and make sure everyone leaves happy and ready to come back soon.
Our Mission is to be the Best and most profitable hospitality team in the business.
Guest dont care about how much you know, they want to know how much you care.. Treat people the way they want to be treated..
What is your shoppers report and why is it so important?
a way to measure our performance from the guest eyes. We learn what we need to work on.
What is a Team? How can you help with team work?
- Use the buddy system help each other by running food, bussing, refilling beverages,
- Foundation of Teamwork- being respectful, professional and supportive at all times.
What is a moment of Truth?
A moment of truth is anytime we have the opportunity to make an impression and make a connection with our guests.
Explain the word of Aloha? and the symbolism of the pineapple.
- Aloha means mutual regard and affection and extends warmth in caring with no obligation in return.
- The Pineapple was chosen to announce friendship, warmth, cheer, sincerity, and our abiding commitment to hospitality for our team and for our guests.
To be cordial and generous to guests.
Name the Locations of Aloha operations.
Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, Huntsville, Mobile, Daphne, and Orange Beach
Baumhowers, Compleat Angler, Bimi Bobs, Wings U, Bobs victory Grille
Address and phone number of your restaurant..
- 4851 Wharf Parkway suit 130, Orange Beach AL 36562.
What are the 5 P's and how do they impact the restaurant and you.
- The 5 P's
- People- People are the most important aspect in any business. Two types of People, External (people who visit the restaurants) Internal (people who work in the restaurants)
- Product- The Reason our guest come to visit. Products three areas: food & beverage, service, and facility.
- Professionalism- is measured in the care and concern that you take in your job and pride in everything that you do.
- Profit- Building sales through 100% guest satisfaction and loyalty. profit keeps company growing and a better place for its employees.
- Passion- an intense emotion or love for someone or something. an intense desire to succeed. A Passion to serve.
How can you create value with our guests.
Connect with people in order to be the best that you can be. exceed your guests expectations.
Where do team members Park..
Park on the first and second level of the parking garage.
What are the hours of Operation..
- Sunday - Thursday 11 AM to 10 PM
- Friday - Saturday 11 AM to 11 PM
May you recieve personal phone calls or have cell phones at work.. Which phone are you authorized to use and when..
No cell phones at work.. In case of an emergancy you can take a call the the cashier stand.
If you need to call off for work what is the proper procedure..
Call as soon as you know that you cant make a shift, preferable 2 hours before shift.
When and where are schedules posted and how do you request a day off..
How do you change you schedule once it is posted..
Speak with the GM
When and where do you pick up your pay checks..
Every other Friday from 2-5 and after 9pm
Name three occasions when you must wash your hands..
Each time you leave the dish pit, after touching your face or hair, after handeling money, Touching dirty plates or used cups, after visting the restroom.
Why is training important to your success and the success of the restaurant..
How can you affect the Restaurants Sales..