Rule: Defined by the Rule of S
- 1. Sexy: Must be erotic; appeal to the prurient int
- 2. Society Sick: Must be patently offensive to the average person in the society.
3. Standards: Must be defined by the proper standards for determining what is obscene, not vague and/or overbroad
4. Serious Value: The material must lack serious value. Determ made in court, not the jury, and it must be based on a national standard, not a local one.
- Child Porn: Prohibited whether or not it is legally obscene, and possession can be punished even if it is in the privacy of your own home.