Guide to Company Journal
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
How long do we keep the company journal?
Entries by member on housewatch? other members? what color ink?
Housewatch member-blue or black
Other members- red ink
If officer is writing a roll call and a run is received, should members make necessary entries or skip lines?
Members can make entries, do not skip lines, officer will continue roll call when he returns
- 500-498-cheifs visits
- 497-495-company drills/date, subject, conducted by and groups
- 494-as necessary-Battalion Depot/MSU members and chief officers
Each page, columns should be organized as ?
- 1st column from left-time of entry
- 2nd column-flagging column (3/8" line to left of existing red line)
- 3rd column-complete journal entry
*inside front cover-current company roster*
Abbreviations of entries...
- DAC-Deputy Assistant Cheif
- C in C- Chief in Charge
- CMO-Chief Medical Officer
- MO-Medical Officer
- ME-marine engineer
- AME-assitant marine engineer
- CFM-Chief Fire Marshall
- Act-Acting Capt/LT
Flagging Column Entries are to stress and locate entries of serious nature or special interest...
- CV-chiefs visit
- CM-Cleaning and Maintenance
- DF-deisel fuel-measure, ordered, deliver, disp
- EE-entries examined
- EI-exchange of Info
- F-Heating Fuel-measuered, ordered, delivered
- LV-Leaves-(starting at time other than roll call)
flagging column entries...
- MSK-mask inspection
- PR-property loss, missing, found,etc.
- RXD-scheduled to report for or relieved fromDuty
- SP-Special Entries
- SI-survellaince Insp
- VIs-visit by NON-member
What symbol gives Company Officers widest latitude??
SP- Special Entry
RoLL CAll Notes??
- Variations include any change since 0900 affecting the 1800 Roll Call
- Time-only specify if other than 0900
- Group number to follow name
- Indicate chauffeur for 0900 and 1800
- any chauffeur changes during tour must be entered in Journal
How many alarms can be recorded on a single line?
not more than 4
With permission of Officer on Duty Relieved (to be used only when member is relieving another member befor expiration of tour
- RFFD-by incoming member before tour in RED ink
- WPODR-by member being relieved before tour, in RED INK
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview