The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
How long do we keep the company journal?
Entries by member on housewatch? other members? what color ink?
Housewatch member-blue or black
Other members- red ink
If officer is writing a roll call and a run is received, should members make necessary entries or skip lines?
Members can make entries, do not skip lines, officer will continue roll call when he returns
- 500-498-cheifs visits
- 497-495-company drills/date, subject, conducted by and groups
- 494-as necessary-Battalion Depot/MSU members and chief officers
Each page, columns should be organized as ?
- 1st column from left-time of entry
- 2nd column-flagging column (3/8" line to left of existing red line)
- 3rd column-complete journal entry
*inside front cover-current company roster*
Abbreviations of entries...
- DAC-Deputy Assistant Cheif
- C in C- Chief in Charge
- CMO-Chief Medical Officer
- MO-Medical Officer
- ME-marine engineer
- AME-assitant marine engineer
- CFM-Chief Fire Marshall
- Act-Acting Capt/LT
Flagging Column Entries are to stress and locate entries of serious nature or special interest...
- CV-chiefs visit
- CM-Cleaning and Maintenance
- DF-deisel fuel-measure, ordered, deliver, disp
- EE-entries examined
- EI-exchange of Info
- F-Heating Fuel-measuered, ordered, delivered
- LV-Leaves-(starting at time other than roll call)
flagging column entries...
- MSK-mask inspection
- PR-property loss, missing, found,etc.
- RXD-scheduled to report for or relieved fromDuty
- SP-Special Entries
- SI-survellaince Insp
- VIs-visit by NON-member
What symbol gives Company Officers widest latitude??
SP- Special Entry
RoLL CAll Notes??
- Variations include any change since 0900 affecting the 1800 Roll Call
- Time-only specify if other than 0900
- Group number to follow name
- Indicate chauffeur for 0900 and 1800
- any chauffeur changes during tour must be entered in Journal
How many alarms can be recorded on a single line?
not more than 4
With permission of Officer on Duty Relieved (to be used only when member is relieving another member befor expiration of tour
- RFFD-by incoming member before tour in RED ink
- WPODR-by member being relieved before tour, in RED INK