The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Mission of the Navy?
The mission of the United States Navy is to protect and defend the right of the United States and our allies to move freely on the oceans and to protect our country against her enemies.
I will not lie, cheat, or steal nor tolerate those among us who do.
Responsibility to Recruiter?
- 1. Treat them with the same courtesy and respect they provide you.
- 2. Be honest and forthcoming when providing information for your enlistment application.
- 3. Notify your recruiter of any changes in your status to include education, health, police involvement, drug use, or dependency.
- I am a United States Sailor.
- I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and I will obey the orders of those appointed over me.
- I represent the fighting spirit of the Navy and those who have gone before me to defend freedom and democracy around the world.
- I proudly serve my country’s Navy combat team with Honor, Courage, and Commitment. I am committed to excellence and the fair treatment of all.
How can you get advanced before basic during DEP?
- College Credit
- Pass PQS (Test over start guide) & PRT (Physical requirements)
How many fitness test will you receive at RTC?
- One initial on 1st-3rd day
- Second final 3 days before Battle Stations & Graduation
What is the maximum body % fat allowed at RTC?
- 22% or less for males
- 33% or less for females