Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
1. 31 Gifts is all about fun, who is the founder of 31?
- A. Cindy Monroe
- pg.2 (discuss story of 31 and my "WHY")
2. What is the name of the bag after a New York City street?
A. 5th Avenue p.42 or p.29 (show the bag, discuss)
3. What 2 products are black or pink and have ruffles?
- A. Ruffle mini zipper pouch. p 40
- (show and talk, how to add wristlet)
- B. Ruffled Cinch Sac p.41
- (show and discuss)
4. How much does it cost to personalize or laser etch?
A. $7.00 ( talk about personalization; explain the various options with fonts, colors and styles.
5. How many patterns does the Organizing Utility Tote come in?
- A. #10 p.37
- (show the OUT's and discuss uses and top a tote)
6. What are the 3 hostess exclusive products you can get for free when you have a $1200 + party?
- A. Double Zip Cosmetic case in Grey or Brown quilted Poppy. p.5
- (normally $20 if they don't earn it for free)
- B. Rolling Tote in black or brown quilted poppy.
- (normally $65 if not earned)
- c. XXL Utility Tote Set in black with grey or black with Parisian Pop
- (normally $40 if not earned)
- * show the ones you have, if you dont have, refer to p.5 or p 45
7. What does it mean to "Book a Party"?
A. Booking a party means to schedule your own or off of a party you attended. On p.4 in the catalog, it states that there is a new half price booking bonus. This means that if someone books a party off of yours and you attend their party, you'll receive an item half price at their party. So if 4 people book a party off of yours and you attend each of their parties, you'll receive a half priced item of your choice (excluding hostess exclusive items)
8. If you have a $1000 party what are the hostess benefits?
A. $200 in free products (hostess stacking to visualize), 2 half price items (include these in the hostess stacking), and can purchase 2 hostess exclusives. p. 4-5
9. How much does it cost to become a consultant with Thirty-One?
A. $99, Back cover of catalog (explain what you get in the kit and the benefits of being a consultant)
Ticket, coin or candy to the winner of each question. (if 2 0r 3 get the question right they also get the ticket, coin or candy)
At the end of the game the one with the most wins the prize.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview