The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
When do pairs of somites form?
as the primitive node regresses
WHat day to somites form?
Week 3 events
- Bilaminar embryo to Trilaminar embryo.
- Early tissue and organ differentiation
- nervous and cardiovascular systems
- Formation of somites
- Formation of future body cavities.
- Secondary villi to Tertiary villi
Cardiac muscle from
Smooth muscle from
- splanchnic (gut)
- somatic (vessels, lymphatics)
deficiency of muscle and subcutaneous fat on one side of the body
- Floppy baby seen in
- Down's, Achodroplasia
- Myotonic Dystrophy