1. (verb) to twinkle, glow with an unsteady light. 2. (noun) glimmer of light. 3. (noun) enlightened or wise person, sage. 4. (modifier) be phosphorescent, luminescent. 5. (noun) phosphorescence, phosphorus.
(stative) be fresh, green, lush
1. (verb) to spring up as fresh growth. 2. (noun) bellbird
1. (verb) (-tia) to be overgrown (with bushes).
(stative) be new, recent, fresh, modern
1. (stative) be stinking, smelly, putrid, reeking, fetid, odorous, stale
1. (stative) be elderly, old (of people), advancing years.
1. (verb) to decline, deteriorate, degenerate.2. (verb) to descend, go down.3. (noun) decline, deterioration, degeneration. 4. (noun) old man, male forbear, elder
(stative) be old, of old, lasting, continuous
(noun) old age
1. (noun) old man, senior. 2. (noun) adult.
1. (stative) be dried up, dried.
(stative) be old, of long-standing, established, ancient.
(stative) be old, worn out.
(noun) experienced person, expert, specialist, consultant, professional
1. (verb) (-tia) to be knowing, understanding 2. (modifier) old, ancient, aged.
(verb) die of old age.
akonga o mua
(noun) alumnus, alumni, old pupil, former pupil
(noun) ancestor, forebear, elder
1. (modifier) from a distance, from afar, 2. (modifier) old, ancient 3. (noun) distance.