The Development of the ICD-10-CM
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- International Classification of Diseases 10th revision
- was issued in 1993
- World Health Organization
- is responsible for matintaining the ICD-10
- does not have (volumes 3)
- each world goverment is responsible for adapting it to their own courntry needs
International Classification of Diseases 10th revision Procedure Coding System
- National Center for Health Statistics
- they developed the I-10
- is responsible for the disease classification system
- Medicare Serverity-Diagnosis Related Group
- is the prospective payment system for reimbursement of Medicare hospital inpatient services.
- is based on the I-9 system
Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services
- General Equivalence Mapping
- 1. I-9-I-10, which is forward mapping
- 2. I-10-9, which is backward mapping p.33
there are three different types of flag designations.
- 1. approximate
- 2. no map
- 3. combination
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview