Some Amendments in the Bill of Rights are not applied against the states through the Fourteenth Amendment due process clause. Which ones are they?
- • Second Amendment right to bear arms (but, individuals do have a right to self-defense)
- • Third Amendment right to not have a soldier quartered in a person's home
- • Fifth Amendment right to grand jury indictment in criminal cases
- • Seventh Amendment right to jury trials in civil cases in state court
- • Eighth Amendment right against excessive fines