Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Proverbs 3: 5-8
- 5. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
- 6. in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight.
- 7. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil.
- 8. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.
29. For those God foreknew He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.
- 18. The path of the righteous is like the morning sun, shining ever brighter till the full light of day.
- 19. But the way of the wicked is like deep darkness; they do not know what makes them stumble.
8. Yet you, Lord, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview