Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Probable (adj.), probablemente (adv)
- unbiased adj(decision: fair)imparcial adj inv m/f justo
- adjunbiased adj(person: mpartial)imparcial adj
- 1 (máquina) fiable
- 2 (datos) fidedigno,-a
- 3 (persona) de fiar
- 1 (have success) [plan] dar* resultado, surtir efecto
- to succeed (to sth) he succeeded to the throne = subió al trono= heredar un título
- [mass noun] the measurement or extent of something from end to end; the greater of two or the greatest of three dimensions of an object:the delta is twenty kilometres in length[count noun]:the fish reaches a length of 10 inches the quality of being long:the length of the waiting list [count noun] the length of a swimming pool as a measure of the distance swum:fifty lengths of the pool [count noun] the length of a horse, boat, etc., as a measure of the lead in a race:the mare won the race by seven lengths the extent of a garment in a vertical direction when worn:the length of her skirt the full distance that a thing extends for:the muscles running the length of my spine (one's length) the full extent of one’s body:he awkwardly lowered his length into the small car Prosody & Phonetics the metrical quantity or duration of a vowel or syllable:the length of the syllable is isomorphic with the length of the syllabic vowel
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview