Facts for 7/19 w SMR
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
George Kalodridis - President of Walt Disney World Resort
- - oversees over 66,000 cast members
- - former chief operating officer of Disneyland Resort Paris
- - UCF Bachelors in Sociology
Brian Besanceney - Senior CP Walt Disney World Public Affairs and Worldwide Government and Industry Relations for WD Parks and Resorts
- - was deputy chief of staff to Sec. of State Condoleezza Rice
- - Distinguished Public Service Award from US Coast Guard
- - 01-05 was director of domestic policy communications, later special assistant to President Bush and deputy communications director for planning
Jacob Dipietre Director Government and Industry Relations for WDW Parks
- - was senior aide to Fl. Governor Jeb Bush
- - Bachelor's from Northwest Missouri State UNiversity
- - Masters (MBA) from UF Warrington College of business
Sharon Smoley Manager Government Relations for WDW Parks
- former government roles with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of FL, KB Home, and Metro ORlando Economic Development Commission.
- - MBA from Crummer Graduate School of business in 06 and Bachelors from Wheaton College in Political Science / minor in Hispanic Studies
Keith Bradford VP Downtown Disney
- -oversees 7,500 total employees
- - Bachelors of accounting from University of Mississippi
- - Completed General Managers Program at Cornell University
Tom Wolber - Senior CP Downtown Disney and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- - former senior VP and COO of Disney Cruise Line.
- - worked for Libema BV development company in the Netherlands, leading strategic planning and acquisition efforts.
Randy A. Garfield - Executive VP Worldwide Sales and Travel Operations Disney Destinations / President of Walt Disney Travel Company
- - Serves on Board of Directors of Brand USA
- - appointed by President Clinton to serve as delegate to the historic White House Conference on Tourism
- - BA from UCLA
Ed Fouche - Senior VP of Travel Industry Sales Americas, Disney Destinations LLC
- - served in US Navy during Vietnam
- - Chairman of Air Team Orlando
- - BA from Georgia Southwestern University and is certified Travel Counselor
- - graduate of Leadership Orlando
Marilyn Waters - Manager Public Affairs and External Communications
- graduated from Clemson University with BA in Economics and Masters from University of Oklahoma
- started career delivering blue prints to construction sites at Magic Kingdom
- - witnessed Roy O. Disney pick up tray left behind by a co-worker at Disney. Everyone contributes
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview