Social Studies Final
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Name fo offical Soviet propaganda
Nazi program to brainwash kids
Not beleiving in God
Symbol of Nazi Germany
Laws made in 1935 to limit Jewish rights
Italian Fascist leader
Wealthy Russin Farming
Threat to Satalin who he as killed
Creation of large goverment farms
Orginal Communistleader of Russia
Mad Monk who aided in the Czar's fall
Week Republic replaced by Hitler
Germany's srcret police
Elimination of threats to Stalin
comprised the entire clergy, traditionally divided into "higher" and "lower" clergy
Was the French nobility and Royal
was the generality of people which were not part of the other estates
a range of groups across history
was the first meeting since 1614 of the French Estates-General
- known as the Sun King, was King
- of France and of Navarre.
Tennis Court Oath
was a pivotal event during the first days of the French Revolution.
- the French national holiday which is celebrated on 14 July
- each year
- involves a strong identification of society and the state. Often, it is the
- belief that an ethnic group has a right to statehood
- was a military and political leader of France and Emperor of the French as
- Napoleon I, whose actions shaped European politics in the early
- 19th century.
- was the foreign policy
- of Napoleon I of France in his struggle
- against the United Kingdom of Great
- Britain and Ireland during the Napoleonic Wars. It was a large-scale embargo
- against British trade, inaugurated on November 21, 1806. This embargo ended in
- 1814 after Napoleon's first abdication.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview