L e t c t a o c i o's l, c, a/o i w o.
-A f s o m. D n S M.
-O - t m t p d n r r t a c b d.
-A R, e.g. P.
-B a o P S E.
-S; u e f c o s s w o c d.
-C d d/f, c e b p, i h-e c/t, c n/i.
-N a s/r f o f p.
-E O i p a b 2,0 f. W 1 h b f d.
-C m i h a t a t O. I p a t 5 f.
-F b s b's e d.
Life events that can trigger adaptation or change in one's lifestyle, career, and/or interaction with others.
- -Apprise flight surgeon of medications. Do not Self Medicate.
- -Overdose - taking more than prescribed does not reduce recovery time and can be dangerous.
- -May experience Allergic Reactions, e.g. Penicillin.
- -Be aware of Predictable Side Effects.
- -Synergistic; undesired effects from combinations or stressful situations while on certain drugs.
- -Caffeine delays drowsiness/fatigue, can elevate blood pressure, impair hand-eye coord/timing, cause nervousness/irritability.
- -Need adequate sleep/rest for optimal flight performance.
- -Ea Oz increases physiological altitude by 2,000 ft. Wait 12 hours before flying duties.
- -Carbon monoxide impairs hemoglobin ability to attach to O2. Increases physiological altitude to 5k ft.
- -Falling blood sugar body's efficiency decreases.