Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
description of drugs?
trying to increase the amount of neutrophils. If they are low, you can't fight infections.
- Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor (G-CSF)
- Granulocyte-Monocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor (GM-CSF)
kinetics for Pegfilgrastim:
- extended elimination half-life: 40 hrs!
- Produced by the addition of a polyethylene glycol (PEG) to filgrastim
- Not as readily cleared by the kidneys Due to large size
- Adjunct to myelosuppressive chemotherapy
- Severe chronic neutropenia
- Prevention and treatment of neutropenia in HIV infection
- Bone loss
- Joint pain
- Sickle cell crises
- Renal dysfunction
- Acute respiratory distress
- Splenomegaly or splenic rupture
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview