Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- (b) Anticonvulsant
- CNS depressant
- Depresses the CNS
- Relaxes skeletal muscle
- (a) Seizures (status epilepticus)
- (b) Hypersensitivity
- Acute alcohol intoxication
- (a) 2mg slow IV/IO over 2 mins diluted in
- equal amt NS. Titrate to desired effect.
- May rpt every 10 mins to max dose of
- 2mg IM. May rpt after 10 mins. Max dose
- (a) IV 1-5 mins
- IM 15-30 mins
(b) 12-24 hrs
- Use flumazenil to reverse the effects of
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview