Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
to establish a system of complaint and disciplinary pocedures
procedures will subject Dept members to corrective action if improper conduct is evident and will protect those who discharge duties properly
all commissioned and where applicable to civilian employees
Scope of the Rule-
Provisions of this rule shall apply to complaints from the following sources:
- 1. those reported by members of the Department
- 2. those resulting from observation by supervisors or commanders
- 3. those made,reported or filed by private citizens or citizen groups
- 4. those referred to the Department by any person or agency
- 5. those uncovered during the course of a complaint investigation
- 6. those resulting during the course of litigation
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview