Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards
. What would you like to do?
1. What is a Warrior?
One who is involved or experienced in conflict.
2. What does a Warrior do?
We protect the Tribe by developing our spirit, mind, and body. We prepare for conflict on all levels (IMESP) and are willing to give our lives in the process.
3. How does a Warrior Learn?
By asking challenging questions that open us up to new information about ourselves and the world.
4. What must a Warrior do to become great?
They must be willing to die
A warrior must be willing to die to the Unbalanced passions (unbalanced 7)
6. What are the Unbalanced passions?
Fear, Envy, Pride, Greed, Sloth, Lust, and Anger.
7. Why must we die to these unbalanced passions?
Because these passions are opposed to consciousness, and being conscious is the first step to greatness.
8. What are you on?
The Underground RailRoad
9. Where are you headed?
To the east.
10. What's in the East?
11. What's freedom
Peace of the Spirit, Mind, and Body
12. What's Peace
Peace is Harmony and Order.
13. Do you have principles?
15. Why seven?
Because seven is the universal number of study, rest and perfection.
16. What are they?
Umoja, kujichagulia, Ujima, Ujamaa, Nia, Kuumba, and Imani
17. What are the 3 keys of a Nationbuilder?
Honor, Loyalty, and Sacrifice
18. What is the sacred symbol of our Tribe?
19. What does it mean?
Fear none, but God
20. What else?
21. What else?
The omnipotence of God
22. What is the Sacred Text of our Tribe?
23.What does it teaches us?
That we are gods
24. What do all Elders, NationBuilders, and Warriors know?
The Creator gave us a mind and the mind is all powerful, it can create or destroy.
25. What a man Thinks?
Is what he becomes
26. Do you know your numbers?
Interdependence, Cooperation, Communication, Order, Freedom, Family, Study rest and perfection, Power, and Completion
28. What is a Nation?
A stable, historically developed community of people with territory, economic life, distinctive culture, and language in common.
29. What is a builder?
One who brings order, plan, or direct the construction of something.
30. what is the purpose of our Tribe?
To bring order, and a concise plan that directs the construction of a stable, historically developed community. We will acquire territory,develop and economic life for our members, and uplift and learn from our unique culture.
31. What is our Goal?
Our goal is to develop those institutions that are necessary for the development and maintenance of our Tribe and eventually our Nation.
32. What is DOOR?
Discipline, Order, Obedience, and Respect
33. What are the Laws of Maat?
Truth, Justice, Righteousness, Reciprocity, Balance, Order, and Harmony
34. What are we suffering from?
An oppressed mind state.
35. What was done to put us in this state?
- 1. We were convinced that our physical well being was in the hands of our captors
- 2. We were denied access to our cultural traditions (language, diet, spiritual practices and rituals)
- 3. Our culture and history was negated
- 4. Our captors history and culture was elevated
- 5. We were turned against each other with the "divide and conquer" strategy
36. What is the remedy?
Returning to the source (Africa), living our principles, Warriorship, and NationBuilding.
37. What are the 10 steps to SelfMastery?
- The 10 virtues of Maat
- 1. Control of thought
- 2. Control of actions
- 3. Devotion of purpose
- 4. Having faith in my Master's ability to point me to the Truth
- 5. Having Faith in my ability to accept the Truth
- 6. Having faith in my ability to live the Truth
- 7. Being free from resentment under the experience of persecution
- 8. Being free from resentment under the experience of wrong
- 9. Being able to distinguish between right and wrong
- 10. Being able to distinguish between the real and the unreal
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview