Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
List the steps of the Scientific Method
- 1: State the problem.
- 2: Gather information on the problem.
- 3: Form a Hypothesis.
- 4: Perform experiments to test hypothesis.
- 5: Record and Analyse Data
- 6: State a Conclusion
- 7: Repeat the work.
What is matter?
Anything that has mass of volume.
Name the four general properties of of matter.
- 1: Mass
- 2: Weight
- 3: Volume
- 4: Density
Standard system used by scientists which is reliable and accurate.
Based on the number 10 and multiples of 10
Metric System Standard Units of Measure
- Volume is the liter or milliliter.
- cubic centimeter (cc) is equal to a milliliter
Length is the meter or centimeter.
Mass is the kilogram or gram.
Temperature is the Celcius or centigrade
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview