- based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic.
- reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity. (the science of formal principles)
- (logically: according to logical reasoning)
- implied though not plainly expressed.capable of being understood from something else though unexpressed.
- implication-the conclusion that can be drawn from something, although it is not explicitly stated.
- the action or state of being involved in something.
- a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something
- supposition: uncertain belief.
- formal request to an authority for something.
- action of putting something into operation.
- the act of putting to special use or purpose.