swk 331 ch.2
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
of or relating to society or social relations.
- the act or process or arranging persons into classes or social strata.
- prolonged cruel or unjust treatment or control.
- oppressive-unjustly inflicting hardship and constraint
- an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit rather than by the state.
- CAPITALIST- practicing, supporting, or based on the principles of capitalism.
- pertaining to, characteristic of or resembling synergy.
- SYNERGY- the interaction or cooperation of 2 or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects.
- the ability to do something successfully or efficiently.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview