cj 425 ch.4 (section 2: ethical issues in policing)
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- moral principles that govern a persons or groups behavior.the branch of knowledge that deals with moral principles.
- (morals- a persons standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable to do.)
- the use of force or intimidation to obtain compliance.
- try hard to do or achieve something.an attempt to achieve a goal.
- attachment; faithful support for a cause or political party or religion.
- the gradual acquisition of the characteristics and norms of a culture, or group by a person, another culture etc.
- a principle or standard by which something may be judged or decided.
- by virtue or analysis.(analysis-detailed examination of the elements or structure of something, typically as a basis for discussion or interpretation.)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview