Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Mistreatment of persons confined
- whoever being in charge or employed in any institution public or private intentionally abuses or ill-treats any person confined there in who is physically disabled or is involuntary confined there in by court.
- gross misdemeanor
Vulnerable adults must fit one of 4 categories
- -Mentally ill
- -developmentally disabled
- -elderly (65 YO or older)
- -suffer disability (physical or mental)
Vulnerable adult mistreatment penalties
- -if result in death felony
- -if result in great bodily harm felony
- -if result in substantial bodily harm felony
- -in all other cases gross misdemeanor
mandated reporting of VA
- intentionally fails to report
- knowingly provides false info
- intentionally fails to provide all info
- failure to report caused death or great bodily harm
a caregiver intentionally deprives VA of necessary food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, or supervision when operator is reasonably able to provide.
- caregiver with intent to produce physical or mental harm
- sexual contact with VA if judgment is impaired
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview