Bio. Anthro Lab
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Types of Features
- 1. Rounded projection at the point of articulation w/ another bone
- 2. Cone shaped
- 3. The shaft of a bone
- 4. A process pf bone initially attached by cartilage and usually later consolidated with bone
- 5. A hole or opening
- 6. A depression or pit
- 7. A canal
- 8. A projection or prominence of bone
- 9. An elevation or prominence
- 10. A small knob-like projection
- 11. A large, rough projection of bone.
1. Anterior - Posterior
2. Cranial - Caudal
3. Medial - Lateral
4. Proximal - Distal
5. Superior - Inferior
6. Ventral - Dorsal
- 1. Toward the front - toward the back
- 2. Toward the head - toward the tail or coccyx
- 3. Toward the midline - away from the midline
- 4. On a limb; toward the body - away from the body
- 5. Above, top/ Below, bottom
- 6. Toward the abdomen, front - Toward the back.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview