SEPTEMBER 10TH 2013
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- The sickness that causes swelling in the legs.
- The state of an organic body after death.
- The soft object we put on upper side in the bed to sleep over it.
- The place and company that make and print books, magazines, etc.
- The amount of money that a person have to use to pay daily bills.
BRING UP / BROUGHT UP
WHEN SOMEONE RISES A CHILDREN (OR TAKE CARE TILL HE OR SHE GETS THE MAJORITY AGE).
FULANA WAS BROUGHT UP TO HIS GRANDPARENTS INSTEAD OF HIS PARENTS.
SOMETHING IS OUT-DATED OR OUT OF DATE, WHEN DOCUMENTS, DATABASES, BEHAVIOURS, ETC, ARE ACCORDING OF OLD INFORMATION, DATA, LINE OF THINKING AND THERE ARE NEW OF THOSE THAT ARE MORE ACCETABLE THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE.
- THIS DOCUMENT IS OUT-DATED, LOOK THE REVISION, IT READS 02 WHILE THERE IS THE REVISION 5.
HIS LIFE STYLE IS SO OUT-DATED. HE WEARS A HEAT THAT LOOK LIKE MY GRANFATHER'S HEAT.
SITTING AT I THINK 50% OF DIVORCE IN CANADA, DO YOU THINK IS IT A INDICATION THAT MARRIAGE IS NOT WORKING ANY MORE?
SITTING AT = ABOUT
NOBODY IS TELLING THE TRUE. WHAT'S THE POINT?
POINT = QUESTION/CASE/PROBLEM
- THEY'VE GOTTEN GOD MARKS WHEREAS THEY HAVEN'T GOTTEN INTO THE COLLEGE.
- *WHEREAS - THOUGH
- THE COMPANIES ARE INCREASING THERE PROFIT WHEREAS THEY'VE BEEN DEACREASING DECREASING THE NUMBER OF HEADCOUNT (NUMBER OF EMPLOYEE TO GET A JOB DONE DAILY).
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview