Chem: Reaction rates and catalysis
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Reaction depends on
Reaction rate depends on:
- increase in T (increase movement => particles can come into contact faster)
- increase in surf. area
- presence of catalyst (lower act. energy)
rxn that releases E
- rxn that absorbs E
- Its products contain more E that its reactants
- Most reaction do not go to completion, but instead reach equilibrium
- At equilibrium the rate of forward reaction is equal to the rate of the reverse reaction
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview