Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Releases energy from the breakdown of food
- Directs all cell activities.
- Contains Chromosomes which are made of DNA.
- Contain the green pigment chlorophyll.
- Chlorophyll captures life energy to make sugar.
- Moves materials around the inside cells.
- Rough ER has ribosomes attached to it.
Sort materials and packages them into vesicles.
Allows nutrients to move in and wastes to go out.
Made of cellulose,gives the plant rigity.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview