Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- began~2.5 million years ago
- ended~8,000 years ago
- at least 3 periods of Ice advance
Laurentide Ice Sheet
The ice sheet that descended over north America during the Pleistocene age
- a convex hill (slope > 3%)
- Plain Landform component
a convex hill (slope < 3%).
- any pot-shaped pit or hole not over limestone
- deeper than a closed depression.
Deeper than a pothole
- – a depression, commonly funnel-shaped, over limestone
- – it is on a karst plain and its drainage is subterranean
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview