Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Replace numbers 1-9 for the Rock Cycle:
- 2.Weathering and Erosion of Igneous Rock
- 4.Metamorphism of Sedimentary Rock
- 6.Partial Melting
- 7.Weathering and Erosion of Metamorphic Rock
- 8.Weathering and Erosion of Sedimentary Rock
- 9.Metamorphism of Igneous Rock
looking at the Bowens Reaction Series above, what is numbers 1-9
- 1.Sodium-rich Feldspar
- 5.Calcim-rich Feldspar
igneous rock form when magma _____ and _______.
intrusive igneous rocks form when magma solidifies ________. for example, like ______
Extrusive igneuos rocks form when magma solidifies _________. For example, like ____
at the Earths surface; basalt
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview