1. How did you get to the test today? (What form of transportation?did you use?)
2. Why did you choose that form of transport?) 3. Do you often use public transportation?
4. What kind(s) of transport do you usually use? 5. For you, what are the benefits (advantages) of using that form?of transportation?
6. Is it very expensive (= very dear)?
7. Is transportation very important where you live?
8. What’s the most common means of (= form of) transport in your hometown?
9. What do you think of the transport conditions in your hometown?
10. How do you think the transport system could be improved?
11. Do you think transportation costs (gasoline, subway, bus & taxi?fares, etc) are expensive in your hometown?
12. How has the transport system in your hometown changed in the past few decades?
13. How do you think transport (in your hometown) will change in the future (or, in the next 20 or 30 years)?
14. In your country, is transportation in the big cities the same as?transportation in small towns and villages?