The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Arteriolar constriction and dilation can be significant
longitudinal section of arteriole. Red circled region is a gland
- Arteriole: note single layer of smooth muscle cells, subendothelial CT, and endothelium
- Red arrow-nucleus of smooth muscle cells
- Blue arrow-dense bodies
- Small blood vessels from the microvasculature (arterioles
- and venules), surrounded by components of connective tissue
- arrowheads depict fibroblasts.
- H&E stain, Low magnification.
- Venules have larger lumen than arterioles
- A-normal coronary artery
- B-complicated lesion. Blue-ish area is calcium buildup