Card Set Information
vocab 6 wordly wise
vocab flash card
1. to cause to put into mechanical motion.
2. to cause to take action.
1. made up of a mixure of fresh and seawater; salty water.
2. Having an unpleasant taste.
relating to mental processes such as awareness, remembering, and reasoning.
a lengthy, usually written discussion on a topic, often for a college or university degree.
causing or marked by pain, misery or sorrow.
widespread or peculiar to a certain place or among a certain people
1. producing or capable of producing many offsprings.
the history of a family and how its members are related to one another.
deprived of good sense and judgement, especially as the result of imbibing alcohol.
1. seemingly harmless while actually being dangerous or deceptive.
2. spreading harmfully in a subtle or gradual way.
one who intrudes on or interferes in the affiars of others.
a person or thing tha comes before and indicates the approach of another; a forerunner.
a feeling that osmething is about to occur.
an outgrowth of a simple idea of plan; a resutlign development or consequence.
a state of mental or physical sluggishness or inactivity