Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- • E
- – Extinguish/evacuate (only when required)
COMMON HAZARDS ARE
- study of the human body in relation to the working environment
- Base of support
- Center of gravity
- Line of gravity
Rules of Body Mechanics
1.Provide a broad base of support.
2.Work at a comfortable height.
- 3.When lifting, bend your knees,
- and keep your back straight.
- 4.Keep your load well balanced and
- close to your body.
- 5.Roll or push a heavy object.
- Avoid pulling or lifting.
- object that has been in contact with pathogenic organisms
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview