B. TECH TEST I | Set II
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- - Where utilities go through (power lines, sewers, electrical) and you cannot dig below or sometimes build above.
- - Right-of-way (easements of way)
- - Easements of support (pertaining to excavations)
- - Easements of "light and air"
- - Rights pertaining to artificial waterways
Restrictions set by neighborhoods or parts of a city.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview