Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Correct sound of crow
1. None 1.None
High pitch crow with too few sounds
1. Embouchure is too tight, pinched 1. Decrease pressure in embouchure, more relaxed
2. Reed is too stiff, closed off. 2. Chck thinkness of reed, balance in cane.
Low pitched crow
1. Lack of support 1. More support to DAMPEN the reed
2. Reed too long and/or too wide 2. Change length and/or width of reed
Correct sound on low F
1. NONE 1.NONE
Unsupported sound on low F
1. Lack of support from lower jaw 1. Slightly increase lower jaw support
2. Lack of air column support from diaphragm 2. Use faster airstream. More support from diaphragm
OK-Lack of Support-OK NONE- Needs increased Support-None
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview