Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- - He had a deep affection for his aunt
- (*) affectionate adj
- - an affectionate kiss
- (*) affectionately adv
- - She smiled affectionately at him.
- - I desire only to be left in peace.
- - The hotel had everything you could possibly desire
- (*) desirable adj
- - a highly desirable man
- (*) desired adj
- - His words had the desired effect.
- a hospital for the criminally insane
- (*) insane adj
- - It would be insane not to take advantage of this opportunity
- (*) insanely adv
- - She gets insanely jealous if he so much as looks at another woman
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview