The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
How does the REDEFINE Regimen work?
Based on Multi-Med® Therapy, REDEFINE is a comprehensive skincare regimen that layers cosmetic ingredients and proven peptide technology to help defend against and reduce the visible signs of aging for noticeably firmer, smoother, flawless-looking skin.
When can I expect to see results from the REDEFINE Regimen?
- Based on our clinical studies, smoother, softer skin can be experienced after just one use. With continued use, the REDEFINE
- Regimen is clinically proven to help skin appear firmer, make lines and
- wrinkles less noticeable, and create the appearance of smaller pores
- for a more luminous and refined appearance.
- In an independent clinical study, participants using the REDEFINE Regimen reported seeing the following results after eight weeks of twice daily use:
- improvement in skin texture, radiance, smoothness, wrinkles, fine lines, pore size, & elasticity
What is the difference between macro-exfoliation and micro-dermabrasion?
- At the uppermost layers of skin, the visible results of macro-exfoliation and micro-dermabrasion are very similar.
- Micro-dermabrasion, only approved to be performed by a licensed professional, goes deep into the epidermis and requires a short healing time and should only be performed every four to six weeks.
- Macro-exfoliation, safe for home use, works on the dead uppermost layers of the skin and removes what scrubs and cleansers leave behind. When performed weekly, it offers maximum exfoliation for bright, healthy, radiant skin.
Retinol vs Retin-A
- -The term describes vitamin A derivatives that unclog pores, boost collagen to reduce fine lines, and speed cell turnover to even out discoloration and smooth the skin
- -While prescription formulas yield the most impressive results, an over-the-counter retinoid, called retinol, can also improve lines and discoloration. Because retinol is gradually converted into retinoic acid (the active ingredient in the prescription creams) it is less potent. Count on 12 weeks before seeing results.
- Benzoyl peroxide and alpha hydroxy acids may deactivate retinoids, so don't layer them.