The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the 3 Integumentary Systems?
- Subcutaneous Tissue
- Top Layer
- Cellular Membrane Layer
- Squamosis Epithelium
- -Stratum Corneum ("Horny Layer")
- --Stratum Lucidum (palms in hand, soles of feet)
- ---Stratum Granulosum
- ----Stratum Spinosum (prickle cell layer)
- -----Stratum Germinoteval (basal cell layer: Melanocytes)
- Hair feature
- Glands (Eccrine, Apocrine, Sebaceous)
- Fat cells (Adipocytes)
- Protects deeper tissue