The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
When is ATNR broken?
- When child can bring hand to mouth while head is turned in that direction
- Gone by 4-6 mos
What is crossed extension reflex?
- Flex of opp leg with pressure on ball of foot of extended leg.
- Gone by 1-2 mos
Palmar grasp is gone by when?
Plantar grasp is gone by when?
Head back and leg ext when placed in prone is what reflex?
- Landau reflex
- Gone by 2 yrs
- Extesor tone disappears with head flex
Sudden change in head position resulting in ext and abd of UE's with crying.
- Moro reflex
- Gone by 5-6 mos
side of face is stimulated with light touch
- Rooting reflex
- gone by 3 mos.
stimulated by head flex or ext:
head flex = UE flex & LE ext
head ext = UE ext & LE flex
- symmetrical tonic neck reflex
- gone by 8-12 mos
increased tone with prone or supine position:
prone = increased flexor tone
supine = increased extensor tone
- tonic labyrinthine reflex
- gone by 6 mos
stimulated when child is grasped from forearm and lifted from supine to sitting:
head lag seen
- traction reflex
- gone by 2-5 mos