Fingers Test On 10-24
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
5 Posteroanterior Finger Image Analysis Criteria
- The long axis of the finger is aligned with the long axis of collimated field.
- The soft tissue width and midpoint concavity are equal on both sides of phalanges.
- There is no soft tissue overlap from adjacent digits The IP and MP joints are demonstrated as open spaces, and the phalanges are not foreshortened.
- The PIP joint is at the center of the exposure field.
- The entire digit and half of the metacarpal are included within the collimated field.
IP, stands for
MP stands for
PIP stands for
Direct a perpendicular central ray to the___ joint to place the joint in the center of the image.
Open the longitudinal collimation to include the distal_____ and the distal half of the _____.
The digit has been placed in a __?-degree oblique position
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview