GOV TEST 2
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Reconcile what is appropriate with overral budget Heterogeneous.
The Theory of Congress Organiation
- Problem 1: The need to distribute the benefits of policymaking(power and goodies)
- problem2: ( In order to distribute the benefit, congress need) the need for information on which to base decisions about distributing policy
- benefits and governing effectively
- Problem3: The need to govern, which indirectly means winning elections and influencing policy
War power resolution
A resolution of Congress declaring that the president can send troops into action abroad only by authorization of Congress or if U.S. troops are already under attack or seriouly threatened.
Legislation that award contracts or other benefits to legislator's constituents.
- Intended to give an advantage to one political party
- Highly political
- often an important factor in the outcome of congressional elections.
An effort by member of Congress to gain the trust and support of constituents by providing personal service ( obtain favorable treatment) form the federal bureaucracy)
The rise of presidental government
- Star to interven the economic life
- National labor relations Board V Hones and Laughlin Steel Corportion( Union)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview