ADP 5-0 / ADRP 5-0 - The Operations Process
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What ADP/ADRP covers The Operations Process?
What is the Army’s framework for exercising mission command?
The operations process.
What are the major mission command activities performed during operations?
- Continuously assessing the operation
How do commanders drive the operations process?
Through understanding, visualizing, describing, directing, leading, and assessing operations.
What is a composite of the conditions, circumstances, and influences that affect the employment of capabilities and bear on the decisions of the commander?
An operational environment.
What is MDMP?
The military decision-making process is an iterative planning methodology to understand the situation and mission, develop a course of action, and produce an operation plan or order.
What are the MDMP steps?
- Step 1 – Receipt of mission.
- Step 2 – Mission analysis.
- Step 3 – Course of action development.
- Step 4 – Course of action analysis.
- Step 5 – Course of action comparison.
- Step 6 – Course of action approval.
- Step 7 – Orders production, dissemination, and transition.
What are troop-leading procedures?
Troop-leading procedures are a dynamic process used by small-unit leaders to analyze a mission, develop a plan, and prepare for an operation. TLP are used by commanders and leaders without a staff.
What are the troop leading procedure steps?
- Step 1 – Receive the mission.
- Step 2 – Issue a warning order.
- Step 3 – Make a tentative plan.
- Step 4 – Initiate movement.
- Step 5 – Conduct reconnaissance.
- Step 6 – Complete the plan.
- Step 7 – Issue the order.
- Step 8 – Supervise and refine the plan.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview