The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Personal objects we use to announce our identifies and personalize our environments (132)
A type of nonverbal communications concerned with how we perceive and use time to define identifies and interaction (136)
- Elements of setting that effect how we feel and act.
- Environmental factors are a type of nonverbal communication (135)
Nonverbal communication that involves physical touch (131)
Body position and body motions, including those of the face (129)
- All forms of communication other than words themselves;
- Includes inflection and other vocal qualities as well as several other behaviors (123)
- Vocal communication that does not include actual words;
- for example sounds,vocal qualities, accents, and inflection. (137)
- Physical features of people and the values attached to those features;
- A type of nonverbal communication (131)
A type of nonverbal communication that includes space and how we use it.