plant life cycles
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
plant reproduces itself by seed,goes through life cycle in one growing season
examples of annuals
- takes two seasons for full life cycle
- ex cabbages,hollyhock,carrots
- plants that live more than 2 growing seasons
- ex.daylillies,oriental poppy
- can live for many years but will flower only once in its lifetime and die afterwards
Stages of plant maturation
germination,junvenility, maturity,senscence,and dormancy.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview