OCTUBER 10TH 2013
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
When someone doesn’t believe in your potential whether to does or performances one or more activities, tasks or duties.
- Ex.: She hasn’t been allowed to call to the customers
- because her boss underestimates Caroline’s call skills.
- As Marta has a lot of work, the company decided to hire someone else to help
- Now she has to learn how to deal with a subordinate
- to delegate some tasks to the new employee.
- 1. The intrinsic or indispensable properties that serve to characterize or identify something.
- 2. The most important ingredient; the crucial element.
- 3. The inherent, unchanging nature of a thing or class of thing
- Ex.: The essence of Democracy
- is the fact that everyone has guaranteed rights and a place on society.
- The act or fact of
- someone or something has her/his/its localization unknown.
Ex.: She hide herself from the bandits.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview