Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
I can do whatever I need to do in life through Christ!
- Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
God loves me unconditionally!
Hebrews 13:5 - God has said,“Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."
I will not live in fear.
Hebrews 13:6 - So we say with confidence,“The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid."
Psalm 23:4 - Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me.
John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Isaiah 41:13 - For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.
Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
2 Timothy 1:7 - For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
Psalm 27:1 - The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid?
I am difficult to offend.
Proverbs 19:11 - A person’s wisdom yields patience; it is to one’s glory to overlook an offense.
I love people and I enjoy helping them.
- I give you a new commandment: that you should love one another. Just as I have loved you, so you too should love one another.
- If anyone intends to come after Me, let him deny himself [forget, ignore, disown, and lose sight of himself and his own interests] and take up his cross, and [joining Me as a disciple and siding with My party] follow with Me [continually, cleaving steadfastly to Me].
1 John 3:18
- let us not love [merely] in theory or in speech but in deed and in truth (in practice and in sincerity).
- 1 John 3:14 - We know that we have
- passed over out of death into Life by the fact that we love the brethren (our fellow Christians). He who does not love abides (remains, is held and kept continually) in [spiritual] death.
I trust God completely, there is no need to worry!
Proverbs 3:5 - Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.
I am content and emotionally stable.
1 Timothy 6:6
- godliness accompanied with contentment (that which is a sense of inward sufficiency) is great and abundant gain.
- I have learned how to be content (satisfied to the point where I am not disturbed or disquieted) in whatever state I am.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:18 - Thank
- [God] in everything [no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks], for this is the will of God for you [who are] in Christ Jesus
God meets all my needs abundantly.
3 John 2 - Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in every way and [that your body] may keep well, even as [I know] your soul keeps well and prospers
Philippians 4:19 - And my God will liberally supply (fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
1 Timothy 6:17 - God richly and ceaselessly provides us with everything for [our] enjoyment.
I pursue peace with God, myself and others.
- Seek, inquire for and crave peace and pursue it!
- If possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
- John 16:33 - I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and
- frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]
I live in the present and enjoy each moment.
Psalm 118:24 - This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.
John 10:10 - I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).
John 15:11 - I have told you these things, that My joy and delight may be in you, and that your joy and gladness may be of full measure and complete and overflowing.
I am disciplined and self-controlled.
- Hebrews 12:11 - No discipline is
- enjoyable while it is happening—it’s painful! But afterward there will be a peaceful harvest of right living for those who are trained in this way.
- discipline yourself for the purpose of godliness
I put God first in all things.
Matthew 6:33 - But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
Exodus 30:3 - You shall have no other gods before me.
1 Corinthians 6:12 - I can do anything I want to if Christ has not said no, but some of these things aren’t good for me. Even if I am allowed to do them, I’ll refuse to if I think they might get such a grip on me that I can’t easily stop when I want to.
2 Peter 1:6-7 - Learn to put aside your own desires so that you will become patient and godly, gladly letting God have his way with you. 7) This will make possible the next step, which is for you to enjoy other people and to like them, and finally you will grow to love them deeply.