I love people and I enjoy helping them.
- I give you a new commandment: that you should love one another. Just as I have loved you, so you too should love one another.
- If anyone intends to come after Me, let him deny himself [forget, ignore, disown, and lose sight of himself and his own interests] and take up his cross, and [joining Me as a disciple and siding with My party] follow with Me [continually, cleaving steadfastly to Me].
1 John 3:18
- let us not love [merely] in theory or in speech but in deed and in truth (in practice and in sincerity).
- 1 John 3:14 - We know that we have
- passed over out of death into Life by the fact that we love the brethren (our fellow Christians). He who does not love abides (remains, is held and kept continually) in [spiritual] death.