1.13 Intro to ED - Intro to Disaster Recovery
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the two types of natural disasters?
- 1. Natural disasters.
- 2. Man-Made and technological disasters.
Name 11 examples of natural disasters.
- 1. Hurricanes and tropical storms.
- 2. Floods and flash floods.
- 3. Thunderstorms and lighting.
- 4. Tornadoes.
- 5. Wildfire.
- 6. Agricultural diseases.
- 7. Earthquakes and sinkholes.
- 8. Drought and water shortage.
- 9. Extreme heat.
- 10. Winter and ice storms.
- 11. Emergency diseases (pandemic influenza).
Name 10 types of man-made and technological disasters.
- 1. Hazardous materials and chemicals.
- 2. Building fire.
- 3. Power service disruption.
- 4. Environmental health.
- 5. Terrorism.
- 6. Radiological emergencies.
- 7. Chemical and biological weapons.
- 8. Cyber attacks.
- 9. Fraud and theft.
- 10. Civil unrest.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview