Mechanisms of Tachycardia
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
VT is what type of Tachycardia
When a cell reaches its threshold before SA node
Reenterant Tachy makes up what percent?
Enchanced Automaticity can be caused by?
- electrolyte imbalances
- drug toxicity
Reentry is caused by?
Scars.......come on rob
3 pre-exisiting conditions for Reentry
- 1. two limb conduction pathway
- 2.unidirectional block
- 3. triggered event
Defibrillators were designed for ____________
Types of SVT
- Inta-atrial reentry tachy
- SA node reentry tachy
- AV nodal reentry tachy (AVNRT)
- Involves a large reentry circuit
- -can encompass both atria and ventricles
- involves a small reentry circuit
- -within one chamber
- AV Node Reentry Tachycardia
- -reentry circuit is entirely within the AV node
3 types of AF
- -resolves without treatment, often asymptomatic
- 2. Persistent
- -requires treatment to convert
- 3. Permanent
How to treat AF
3 types of Ventricular Tachycardia
- Triggered Automatic
ICD's were designed to treat this type of VT
What does DFT stand for?
What happen in VF
- Rates so high cardiac output drops to zero
If you can enduce arrythimias in EP lab it's?
If you can terminate it with ____ its reentrant
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview