Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
- 70% Corvina/Corvinone, 20% Rondinella, 5% Croatina. Dried 30 days and Amarone added - Veneto
- Oaky and smoky bouquet, hints of flowers black cardamom and earthy, full bodied with velvety long finish.
- 100% Merlot. 60yr old vines - Friuli
- Subtle cherry fruit aroma, round balanced, semi dry, med-full acidity, mouth watering.
- Sangiovese Grosso - Montalcino
- Wild berry full aroma, soft tannins, velvety palate with light spicy notes and dry long finish.
- Merlot, Cabernet, Syrah - Bolgheri
- Subtle oaky nose, flowers and spiced notes, vanilla intense flavor, balanced tannins with sweetness to a good finish.
San Valentino Rosso
- Sangiovese, Montepulciano, Sagrantino - Umbria
- Soft oak and cherry nose, plumy and earthiness, full long finish.
- Nero d'Avola - Sicilia
- Plumy earthy nose, pomegranate, mulberry and tobacco notes finishing with fig and juniper flavors and a little nutty.